THE BHA CURRICULUM COMPARISON FORUM
HELPING UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE AND HOW OTHER PROVIDERS ARE TACKLING COMMON CHALLENGES – SHARING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO THE BENEFIT OF ALL!
The BHA Curriculum Comparison forum has been set up to provide an informal peer referencing group for top curriculum leads in the sector; typically Curriculum Vice Principals, Deputy Principals or Principals. The forum is drawn from like-minded Colleges to facilitate the sharing of information, approaches, concerns and ideas connected with the delivery of education training and skills in the current Further Education environment The forum meets four times a year, compares ILR, curriculum plan delivery data, QAR data and support cosy information. It provides a forum for participants to discuss emerging issues, sharing information and approaches in a friendly environment.
As well as setting the template for the year ahead right, including income, costs, resource and the offer, Curriculum planning influences the direction of the college for years to come.
Key deliverables ARE:
- Representation at four meetings in the academic year hosted and facilitated by BHA;
- Curriculum delivery benchmarks with other forum members;
- Achievement rate trend data and comparisons with other members at detail level;
- High level ILR comparisons with benchmarks from publicly available information;
- High level comparative support cost benchmarking;
- Monthly updates on matters arising in the sector or topics of interest; and,
- Facilitated peer referencing.
Should you be interested in joining this forward thinking group, email: email@example.com
Chester, CH3 7AG
07802 883466 (mobile)